dimanche 27 septembre 2009

You've got a friend

On m'a envoyé ceci (merci Jacquot):

L'artiste travaille avec du sable, et c'est drôlement joli je trouve.

Mais pour bien garder le fil, il faut écouter ça, parce que ce sont exactement les paroles :
Découvrez la playlist Coline avec Barbra Streisand

Et les paroles, les voici :
"When you're down and troubled
And you need an helping hand
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
To see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there,
You've got a friend.

If the sky above you
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you got to do is call
And I'll be there.

Hey, aint it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but dont you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, dont you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
Yo'uve got a friend.
"

Allez, demain on y retourne
but
you've got a friend ...

1 commentaire:

josephine a dit…

Je ne comprends pas tout, mon anglais étant plus que rudimentaire mais la musique m'avait beaucoup plu lorsque j'avais reçu cette vidéo.